Contact Support

Welcome to the UC Berkeley online reimbursement system for faculty, staff and students.
Click here to login:
Web site requirements
CalNet ID   required to login
Acrobat Reader  required to view reports
Web site recommendations (for speed and display consistency)
Windows Users:
Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
Mac User's:
Mozilla based browser (such as Firefox)
The Reimburse System will be down for daily maintenance from 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 am
For assistance, see the information at or email